Saturday, January 10, 2009
Thursday, January 1, 2009
· To have representation in all 50 states within 10 years
· To work hand in hand with other national and local veterans groups
· To affiliate with other non-profit organizations that have common interests
· The Foundation is committed to Louisiana and Florida as our states of choice for 2009.
· We expect to have representation in 3 additional states by the end of 2009.
· To assist Veterans from anywhere in the USA to relocate to Florida or Louisiana
· We are committed to provide one house Free each month to a disabled veteran from Iraq 0r Afghanistan wars and to move their family to Louisiana or Florida.
· We will assist in finding assisted living facilities for disabled vets if needed
· We will open our Ft Myers Headquarters to all veterans from Lee, Collier or Charlotte counties to register with us.
2257 Cleveland Ave Ft Myers Fl 33901 (donated by Veteran Paul Auger, owner of Nu-Image Claims Restoration and remodeling)
· We will offer financial assistance whenever possible
· We will provide medical transportation when available
· We will expand our goals and commitments as we grow.
A Faith Based Non –Profit Company committed to Investing in our Heroes from every generation
God Bless our troops
Ralph A. Santillo, Founder of Invest In America's Veterans Foundation
We believe that Veterans helping Veterans is a path to success. We will enlist Veterans from every generation to join us in this Campaign. Sharing your knowledge and experience will be critical to their rehabilitation.
Our commitment is to serve with Veterans from any generation. We offer a Roundtable of experts for all Veterans to sit with if they need assistance on housing, financial planning, education and business opportunities as well as Christian counseling of a variety of denominations.
We will help to preserve the memories of the Heroes of all wars.
God Bless our troops
Ralph A. Santillo, Founder of Invest in America Veterans Foundation
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I don't believe anyone needs to be told there is an economic "problem" in America right now. Daily the news media adds more and more stories of downturns, economic unstability, foreclosures, falling stocks and rising unemployment. We can all feel sorry for ourselves and sit in a dark corner and cry - or we can become the Americans our forefathers wanted us to be when this great country was born!
One group that requires our attention is our returning military veterans. Many return to foreclosed homes, economic problems, lack of care for the disabled and no jobs. Invest in America's Veterans Foundation wants your support to make these problems disappear. The first solution needs to start with housing. SW Florida, for instance, has one of the highest foreclosure rates in America. Low prices, great mortgage programs for veterans and a large inventory of abandoned homes makes this the place and time to buy these homes. With assistance from investors, we can get these abandoned homes at great prices and allow veterans to have a lease-to-own contract if they cannot buy today.
The ripple effect? Abandoned homes have families living in them. Mortgages and lease agreements are written. Contractors need to hire painters, electricians, carpenters, etc. (which can also be returning veterans) to work on these homes to make repairs. Building supplies stores sales go up from contractors and home owner handymen. More people in homes, vandalism declines. Get the picture?!? - We helped re-build an American neighborhood!